Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Dane Cook cancels his upcoming Florida concerts!

Dane Cook’s upcoming shows this week in Florida have been cancelled due to recent personal matters, publicists say. The dates that are affected are Tallahassee on October 21 (Leon County Civic Center), Gainesville on October 22 (Stephen O’Connell Center), West Palm Beach on October 23 (Cruzan Amphitheatre) and Tampa on October 24 (1-800-ASK-GARY Amphitheatre).

“I appreciate all the support from my fans in Florida and I promise you all, that I will be back soon,” said Cook.

Today (Tuesday October 19, 2010), Dane Cook wrote on Twitter: I'm disappointed I had to cancel my Florida shows last minute due to very recent personal family matters. Thank you everyone for your support & well wishes. It's unfortunate timing for all of us. The rest of the tour is unaffected by these unseen scheduling conflicts. Florida I will be back!!!!

The tour will continue as planned through 30 cities in the United States and Canada starting back up in Syracuse, NY on Tuesday October 26, and concluding on Saturday, December 4.

The comedian’s 2010 tour had been scheduled to coincide with the release of a new greatest hits comedy album on November 23, 2010.