Thursday, April 21, 2011

Tim McGraw brings his EMOTIONAL TRAFFIC 2011 Tour to South Florida!

Tim McGraw is currently on the road with a new tour, EMOTIONAL TRAFFIC, along with opening acts Luke Bryan and the Band Perry. The superstar recently released dates for the first leg of the trek, which kicked-off in Houston, TX, and has taken him to his home state of Louisiana, as well as to Georgia, Kansas, Missouri, Ohio and West Virginia.

Tim's EMOTIONAL TRAFFIC 2011 Tour comes on the heels of his hugely-successful SOUTHERN VOICE Tour, which included opening acts Lady Antebellum, Love and Theft and the Lost Trailers. The SOUTHERN VOICE Tour was the highest-ranking country tour on Billboard's list of top grossing tours for 2010, coming in at No. 13.

Tim is currently enjoying the No. 1 position on the charts, thanks to his latest single, 'Felt Good on My Lips,' from the new CD, 'Number One Hits.' But while the superstar likes being at the top, he says the credit goes more to the fans for embracing the music he delivers.

"I just try to go in and find the best songs I can find, songs I really like, and try to let the music and the songs take you where they take you," Tim tells The Boot. "I don't really put any kind of parameters on anything I'm doing. It's gonna be me when I open my mouth, no matter how much I do anything different, it's still gonna be me. Ultimately, as an artist, you have to go in and cut songs you like and make them sound the way you want them to sound, and hopefully, the people will like it."

Tim McGraw will be at the Cruzan Amphitheatre in West Palm Beach, Florida on Saturday April 30, 2011.