Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fantasia Barrino brings her BACK TO ME Tour to South Florida!

Having rebounded since her suicide attempt last month, Fantasia Barrino has announced plans to hit the road for a thirty show concert series with her BACK TO ME Tour.

Making for her first headlining tour, the "American Idol" alum's "Back to Me" gigs kick off on November 4 in Richmond, Virginia.

To be joined on the tour by Eric Benet and Kandi, Fantasia's shows will come to a close of New Year's Day (January 1st 2011) in St Louis, MO.

Releasing a statement, Barrino said, "I'm so excited about this tour and having the chance to connect with my fans, the people that love me and have been supporting me through everything. This tour is going to be a real special, intimate experience for them and for me."

Fantasia Barrino will be at the James L. Knight Center in downtown Miami, Florida on Sunday November 14, 2010.